Welcome to our reporting solutions development company website!|
We offer the highest quality reports used for software development and QA-oriented tools such as Bugzilla and HP Quality Center.
Our reporting solutions can save you up to 500% of your time on planning and reporting tasks.
Our real-time reports integrate with all known software strategies such as Waterfall, Agile, RUP, V-model and apply to all stages of software development process.
To even further improve your software development process, to enhance your team efficiency
and to track your project progress – download our free basic reports,
request offered advanced reports
or contact us to order custom-built reporting solution for your specific business needs.
Click to view our report examples
- Q2, 2014 Released QC report pack 1.60. Introduce custom field support.
- Q1, 2014 Extended Catalog View report to show sub-report association. Download new version of SSRS report pack 1.2.
- Q3, 2013 Released new version of QC report pack 1.58 with six most popular reports including unique TestLab report.
- Q2, 2013 Our unique Bugzilla report now works with Bugzilla 4!
- Q1, 2013 Released QC free report pack 1.56 with 5 reports. The pack includes multiple improvements and bug fixes.
- Q1, 2013 Now we officially support SSRS 2012!
- Q4, 2012 Performed usability study. Thanks for all the feedback!
- Q2, 2012 Published HP QC Report Pack Installation Guide.
- Q1, 2012 Download updated HP QC Free report pack v1.54.
- Q1, 2012 We redesigned our SSRS reports. Try three new reports!
- Q4, 2011 We extended our free report pack with new reports! Get five high quality reports for HP Quality Center for free.
- Q3, 2011 Shared one report for SSRS report server management.
- Q2, 2011 Converted reports to support both MS SQL 2008 Reporting Services (SSRS) and SSRS 2008 R2!
- Q1, 2011 Introduced the report deployment utility. It makes the report deployment and upgrade as easy as running one command.
- Q4, 2010 Converted reports to support HP QC 9, 10, and 11.
- Q3, 2010 We released HP QC Standard report pack.
Start using our reports in your business.
We appreciate your involvement in our survey:
Thank you for participating in our previous surveys. Here are our website visitor's choices:
What is your QA/dev ratio?
Survey shows most QE teams are often understaffed (1 QA per 3 devs):
What QA tool do you use most?
86% - HP Quality Center
11% - Bugzilla
3% - Other (XStudio, Silk Central, etc.)